Where you can find me:
Revelry, Twitter and Plurk - TangledKnits
Ravelry Group - TangledKnits Video Podcast

It's a PJ party!  Thanks Katie from Knittin' on the Fly

Week in Review:
We were all sick AGAIN!

Finished Knits:
Shalom by Meghan McFarlane - my project

  • Lionbrand Fishermans Wool - Natural Brown
Spring Dish Cloth by Kris Knits - I don't have pictures yet
  •  Lily Sugar and Cream -

Quilters Block of the Month on Craftsy

TangledKnits:

Hitchhiker by Martina Behm - my project
Zombie the Podcaster by Amy Spinler- I don't have pictures yet
  • Bernat Super Value - 28412 Ombres
  • Vanna's Choice
SpringFlies by Donna Griffin - my project
  • Three Irish Girls Springdale Sock - Belmora
Isabella D'Este by Jayme Stahl - I don't have pictures yet
  • Three Irish Girls
Spinning:
Lovin' it so much more these days

Knit Picks
Nada

Next Knits/ Future Knits
Afterthought heal Socks by Laura Linneman

Books/Magazines
Berroco Pattern Book Norah Gaughan - Men
Canadian House and Home April 2012

Other Stuff
GIVEAWAY! on the Revelry group
Knitters Frolic in Toronto
iTunes review thanks it'smesue


I forgot the music!!! :(


Leave a Reply

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Pages - Menu