I know I just posted on the Rav. group that I was thinking of possibly hosting a Knit-a-long (KAL) and was looking for feedback but I just can't help it....I think I'm just going to go ahead and post it.  I've got something on my mind and need to get it out!


Starting June 1st and going until June 30th I'd like to host a knit along.  This knit along will be pretty open but with a few limits.

I've been hoping to knit the Veyla fingerless mitts by Ysolda Teague for quite some time but I know not everyone is going to want to knit them as well so lets knit anything from Whimsical Little Knits 2 by Ysolda Teague

This books contains 12 wonderful pattens including the Veyla's fingerless mitts by Ysolda Teague.  They are great little patterns that are fun to knit, don't use much yarn and/or time!  I think it's a great start to some Christmas knitting if your looking to make a smaller project for someone on your list.  There is a great variety as well, some toys, shawls, mitts and hats. 

So, I'm knitting these for myself but if time permits (and the complexity of the pattern), I'm hoping to make two one fore me and one for a Christmas present (so I can't mention who for). 

So let's talk details now!

Whimsical KAL

  • Knit anything from the Whimsical Little Knits 2 book (you will have to purchase the pattern if you don't already own it)
  • Knit as many projects as you would like
  • Use any yarn you would like (new or old ;) )
  • Post on the Ravelry group thread (for FO's only) your finished object(s) *if you have more then one project PLEASE use a different post.
  • Please tag all projects with "TANGLEDKNITSKAL"
  • I will also open a chatter thread that we can talk about what we are knitting, the yarn we are using, etc. 

Whimsical Prizes

There will be prizes.  They will be announced shortly.




Leave a Reply

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Pages - Menu