Where you can find me 

Revelry, Twitter and Plurk - TangledKnits
Ravelry Group - TangledKnits Video Podcast

Where to find my mom  

Raverly and Plurk - raindrop1963
Twitter - alveltkamp

Where you can find me 

Revelry, Twitter and Plurk - TangledKnits
Ravelry Group - TangledKnits Video Podcast

FinishedKnits

Moms Finished Knits

Cultured Purl basic sock by Ellen Stratton

Kandice's Tangled Knits 

Nothing

TangledKnits

  Boneyard Shawl by Stephen West - my project
  •  Wolles color changing yarn - lights

Feathers Stole by feminine by design -  my project (no pictures yet)
  • Filatura Di Crosa Centolavaggi - 125
     

 The age of brass and steam by Orange Flower - my project (no pictures yet)
You're Putting Me On by Judy Gibson - my project
  • Indigodragonfly MCN sock - now accepting applications for minions   
  • I haven't worked on this since completing the first sock.

Spinning

Both mom and I are working on our drop spindles using the StudioLoo fiber I got at the Knitters frolic.

KnitPicks

Moms Knit picks

I brought home some Shilasdair for mom.  She also received her KGASS swap and got some very nice fabric from Japan and a beautiful square. 

Shopping in the UK

The Knit Studio
  • Hambley 100% organic British wool
    • Pinks - Tutti Fruiti
    • Blues - Beneath the waves
  • Shilasdair - 100% merino aran weight
  •  
Knitters Frolic

NextKnits 

Kandice

Colour Affection by Veera Välimäki
Pretty Things Cowl by Stephanie Pearl McPhee

Mom

Creative Knitting Magazine - Cynthia by Tabetha Hedrick

Givaway winners from the Cast on for YenforYarn
  • Tinygeekcrafter
  • Punkin97


Leave a Reply

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Pages - Menu